Kangertech KBOX 120W Mod
Kanger KBOX 120W Temp Control Mod
KBOX 120W TC Mod - Kangertech has taken a revolutionary leap with their KBOX series. Using Kangertech's latest chipset they have been able to drastically improve the wattage output to 120W and have incorporated Temperature Control.
The KBOX 120W TC Mod now supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode. It can also fire atomisers as low 0.05 ohms in Temperature control and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 120W TC Mod has a spring loaded 510 contact pin and utilises dual 18650 high amp batteries. The device also features a micro USB port for charging and future firmware updates!.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-120W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.05ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.1ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Display
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Micro USB Port for DC 5V at 1.5A and future firmware updates
- Micro USB Cable (sold separately)
- PCB with unique serial number
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection